[Using Sakai] problem with CK Editor and MSIE9

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon Apr 22 09:59:51 PDT 2013

Let me take a look at this this week. We should get 3.6.6 into trunk and test it there and, as soon as 2.9.2 is bundled up, merge it to 2.9.x for some quick sanity checks. Then early adopters can get it there and get broad confidence for 2.9.3.

I'd really like to get to 4.x in trunk, but one step at a time, I suppose.

Thanks,
-Noah