[Using Sakai] problems with getting back Assignment draft from databse

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu Mar 8 07:08:57 PST 2012

Hi, Anders:

There is currently no support to get submission data from EntityProvider.

However, you still can retrieve that from db.

"assignmentId=" indicator inside the link string for the corresponding
assignment title and copy the id. The assignment id string should have the
pattern of: /assignment/a/<SITE_ID>/<ASSIGNMENT_ID>, where the value of
<ASSIGNMENT_ID> is the primary key for assignment_assignment table in db.

2. get student id.

3. make a selection in assignment_submission table:

select * from assignment_submission where context=<assignment_id> and
submitter_id=<student_id>

But above all, why was the student draft submission disappeared?

Thanks,

- Zhen