[Using Sakai] problems with getting back Assignment draft from databse

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Thu Mar 8 02:48:11 PST 2012

Hi all,

I have a question regarding Assignments. One of our students was going to submit an assignment but instead saved it as a draft that somehow disappeared. Now I don't know how to get the draft back!
I tried to get it from the database but don't know if its possible. I got this from sibmitter and submission ID:

/assignment/c/AU113G-20121-01/f7b15f22-029c-4884-8204-ca548e514953

I have tried to put the string in a browser as an admin in Sakai but I don't get it to work! Is it possible to show drafts in assignment somehow?

We use Sakai 2.7.x and revision 99588

Regards
Anders Nordkvist
System administrator