[Using Sakai] Sakai-LDAP configuration

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Jan 10 05:43:31 PST 2012

Checkout the 2.8.x branch of the providers code:

   https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/providers/branches/sakai-2.8.x/

The sub-directories you found, branches, tags, and trunk, are standard SVN
sub-directories:

  trunk: the very latest code; where new code is checked-in first

  branches: a copy of code started at a certain point in time. We use a
branch for every major version of Sakai, 2.7.x, 2.8.x, 2.9.x, etc

  tags: a point-in-time release of code; for example, 2.8.0, 2.8.1, etc

--Sam