[Using Sakai] Sakai-LDAP configuration

Mahmut TEKER teker.mahmut at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 03:57:25 PST 2012

Hello,

   I want to configure my sakai (v 2.8.1). I have installed it as binary
installation. I have found documentation at :
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/~steve.swinsburg/LDAP+in+Sakai+2.5
<https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/%7Esteve.swinsburg/LDAP+in+Sakai+2.5>
giving information about integration. However, I want to learn that
whether I have to download all the source from
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/ using svn checkout or it is enough
to download just https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/providers/ folder
and build it using maven. I have downloaded providers folder but I could
not find
"SAKAI-SRC/providers/component/pom.xml" my providers folder has 3 more
folders calling branches, tags and trunk folder and they all have
several pom.xml files under them. Where should I edit? Can someone help me?

   Best Regards,

   _Mahmut