[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] online chat site-wide?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 7 13:04:22 PST 2012

Cool, I'll file this as an jira. Chat is disabled by default in 2.9, but
this is one of those edge cases that needs to get in there for 2.10. It
should also be mentioned in the release notes that you shouldn't enable the
global chat feature if anyone uses the system is to deliver "high
stakes" examinations.

-Matthew