[Using Sakai] sakai-user Digest, Vol 42, Issue 31

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:19:31 PDT 2012

I checked the Site Stats code and the /direct/sitestats-report/n entity provider looks like it retrieves a preconfigured report, but I don't think that functionality is complete. It has no valid output formats. Normally you'll suffix .json or .xml to the end to get the data from an entity provider like this.

cheers,
Steve