[Using Sakai] Roles in Gradebook2?

Cheryl Cramer cramerc at willamette.edu
Thu Aug 23 11:23:48 PDT 2012

Because of the way our automatic course site enrollment provisioning works,
we have had to create a secondary student role so that manually enrolled
students do not get dropped from Sakai sites.  This was not a problem with
the original gradebook as these students showed up along with the true
Students and grades could be entered.  However, it appears that Gradebook2
only displays those with the Student role.  Is this really how it works?
Are there any workarounds that would allow instructors to combine sections
and still use Gradebook2?
Thanks,
Cheryl

--