[Using Sakai] External statistics reports

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Tue Aug 21 21:58:16 PDT 2012

Yeah, I'm not sure there is value to you, but there is value for me.
It solves my needs because I can't give direct db access to the
consumers of this service, and I have a significant number of folks
wanting this sort of access, the service gives me a little more
control over things than just going right to the db.  Its probably not
useful for a lot of folks, but it works for my needs.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470