[Using Sakai] paper exams & grading

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Aug 20 20:39:39 PDT 2012

I re-read a previous answer to this;
      For another simple example, the ability to do paper based exams and enter the grades seemed to be missing,
       or at least require some manual       database manipulations - this seemed odd to me, and something that would be a common use-case.

       - I don't think that's accurate.
       -  Both the Gradebook tool and the Assignments tool with Student Submissions set to Non-Electronic meet that use case out of the box.