[Using Sakai] user login reverts to admin user

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Mon Aug 20 06:38:33 PDT 2012

This sounds like somewhere something is setting the current session user
to admin. I would look at any code you run in the login for something like:

  Session sakaiSession = sessionManager.getCurrentSession();
  sakaiSession.setUserId("admin");
  sakaiSession.setUserEid("admin");

Code like this should not be called in any user thread, SecurityAdvisors
are a better bet ....