[Using Sakai] sakai-user Digest, Vol 42, Issue 18

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Thu Aug 16 20:59:45 PDT 2012

Can I reformulate the exam question;

Assignments have an option for non-electronic submission, so presumably we could do it on paper, and then grade online? Using it as an assignment is a wrong label, and does not allow individual question grades to be entered that I see.

Do exams & quizzes have a parallel option, I did not see it. The idea would be that it would allow us to indicate #questions on an exam, and then enter grades (and comments) for each graded question, and it would tally as a graded total and result, enter into the gradebook, etc.