[Using Sakai] Late submission for single student?

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue Aug 14 06:48:49 PDT 2012

Hi, Gregory:

I assume your questions are for Assignments tool :)

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Gregory Guthrie <guthrie at mum.edu> wrote:

> Two questions;
>
> 1) Can an Instructor allow a single student(s) to submit something late,
> without changing the official posted date for an assignment?
> Sort of like one can allow re-submit on  a per-student basis.

Yes. There is resubmission settings in the grading page for individual
student.

> 2) Can an Instructor or TA submit something for a student?
>    Sometimes a student emails me something because they couldn't login,
> etc. - Can I submit it for them and have it processed normally?

SAK-7475 is fixed in 2.9, which allows an instructor or any user with
assignments management permissions to submit the assignment on behalf of a
student.

Thanks,

- Zhen