[Using Sakai] reporting errors

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Aug 13 17:47:19 PDT 2012

I am getting what seems like spurious data errors on my reports.

For example, I get one user reported to have total of 28 response-thread events on one day, and 33 on another, and 12 on each of 2 other days, but looking at the actual forum this user only has 2 actual responses, both on the same day which was a day with 12 Response-thread events reported.

Any idea what is going wrong? Am I misunderstanding the "total" column?

It is a fairly low traffic forum, only a total of 147 events overall in the exported report, totals of 746, and 87 messages in the actual forum, .

Dr. Gregory Guthrie

Computer Science Department
Dean, and Professor of Computer Science
School of Computer Science & Mathematics
Maharishi University of Management