[Using Sakai] Sakai reports & name formats

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Mon Aug 6 07:17:41 PDT 2012

Is there a particular report (or reports) that you are talking about?

Chris

From: Gregory Guthrie <guthrie at mum.edu<mailto:guthrie at mum.edu>>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2012 1:00 AM
To: Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com<mailto:steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>>
Cc: "sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org>" <sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Using Sakai] Sakai reports & name formats

Thanks, I was not aware of this, still learning Sakai.

Actually I think that Last,First is a better format and gives a more standard sort order – roster is right, and reports is not; is there any corresponding
       Reports.display.LastNameFirstName=true
Option?

After all one can easily convert from the comma separated format to the other, but not vice-versa.

Hi

Have you tried
roster.display.firstNameLastName=true

Cheers