[Using Sakai] Samigo Allow Reake? Instructor can not see original submission

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 19 17:17:19 PDT 2011

Hi Louis,

Does your assessment allow only one submission? If yes, this is not related
to the retake feature but related to the allow one submission behavior. When
the assessment allows only one submission, we design to display only the
Latest or Highest one to the instructor. We think this would make it easier
and clearer to the instructors. However, we welcome any comments.

Thanks,
Karen