[Using Sakai] Samigo Allow Reake? Instructor can not see original submission

Algaze, Louis Contractor, eDataTech ljalgaze at nps.edu
Tue Sep 20 08:43:27 PDT 2011

Karen,

Thank you for the response.  I have created Jira ticket SAM-1384

Louis

From: Karen Tsao <ktsao at stanford.edu<mailto:ktsao at stanford.edu>>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:17:19 -0700
To: Louis Algaze <ljalgaze at nps.edu<mailto:ljalgaze at nps.edu>>
Cc: Sakai Server <sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Using Sakai] Samigo Allow Reake? Instructor can not see original submission

Hi Louis,

Does your assessment allow only one submission? If yes, this is not related to the retake feature but related to the allow one submission behavior. When the assessment allows only one submission, we design to display only the Latest or Highest one to the instructor. We think this would make it easier and clearer to the instructors. However, we welcome any comments.

Thanks,
Karen