[Using Sakai] Samigo Allow Reake? Instructor can not see original submission

Algaze, Louis Contractor, eDataTech ljalgaze at nps.edu
Mon Sep 19 16:53:47 PDT 2011

Hello All,

When an instructor allows an individual student to retake an assessment, I have not found a way for the instructor to view the original submission plus any other submission.  I expected a drop-down when grading to appear similar to assessments which allows multiple submissions which allow instructors to see "Latest (or Highest) Submissions" or "All Submissions".  I'm thinking the original submission is still in the database.

Is there a reason this functionality does not exist?

I could not find a Jira ticket for it, but please point one out if it exists.

We are on Sakai version 2.7.1

Thank you,

Louis