[Using Sakai] Advice for Create Own Course Sites

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 12 13:02:10 PDT 2011

Kim, you might want to send your query to the Production list, too,
since I think it may include more support staff:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PROD/Deploying+Sakai

UC Berkeley lets instructors control their own course site creation
(including the ability to create sites for particular sections of a
class, or even to create a site for more than one class). But I'm not
well equipped to answer your questions, except to say that yes, we
definitely had to customize the site creation workflow.

Best,
Ray