[Using Sakai] Any Google Apps for Education users out there?

Rafael Morales rmorales at udgvirtual.udg.mx
Tue Nov 8 12:27:26 PST 2011

Hello,

We are currently starting a project to include
collaborative-construction tools (e.g. Google Docs, MindMeister,
CmapTools) into Sakai.

Regards,
Rafael

/Dr. Rafael Morales. Profesor investigador. IGCAAV @ UDGVirtual,
Universidad de Guadalajara. Avenida de la Paz 2453, Colonia Arcos
Vallarta, 44130 Guadalajara, Jalisco, México. Tel +52 (33) 3540-3020
ext. 18823. Fax +52 (33) 3630-0934. Email rmorales at udgvirtual.udg.mx.
Web http://investigacion.udgvirtual.udg.mx/personal/rmorales/