[Using Sakai] Any Google Apps for Education users out there?

Marilyn Dispensa mdispensa at ithaca.edu
Tue Nov 8 09:58:06 PST 2011

We are looking into adopting GAE, and would love to get feedback on how
both Sakai and GAE can coexist and complement each other without
confusing some users who get overwhelmed by too many choices.

Marilyn Dispensa
Ithaca College

On 11/8/2011 10:32 AM, Rebecca L Darling wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> For those of you using both Sakai and Google Apps for Education (GAE),
> are you or any of your faculty doing one or more of the following:
>
> - Integrating GAE into Sakai (Sakai is primary environment with Google
> Apps integrated inside)
> - Complementing Sakai with GAE (Google is primary form of contact, but
> Sakai still serves as repository for content, quizzes, etc.) or vice versa
> - Conducting LMS activities in GAE (Replicating Sakai functionality
> using GAE)
> If you are, we'd be interested in both why and how you are doing it.
> If you have time, could you please post about it in the listserv or
> let me know if it would be okay to call and talk further?
>
> Much thanks,
> Becca D.
> --
>
> Rebecca Darling
> Asst Dir, Instructional Technology
> Research & Instructional Support, LTS
> Wellesley College
> 781-283-2882 <tel:781-283-2882>
>
> Twitter: @darlingbec

Marilyn Dispensa
Instructional Technology Coordinator - ITS
Muller Faculty Center-102
Ithaca College
Ithaca,NY
607-274-3647