[Using Sakai] Any Google Apps for Education users out there?

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 9 01:59:13 PST 2011

We were thinking of using IMS LTI to bring the Modelling4all Google App (http://m.modelling4all.org/) into Sakai.

adam

From: sakai-user-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:sakai-user-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Rafael Morales
Sent: 08 November 2011 20:27
To: sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Re: [Using Sakai] Any Google Apps for Education users out there?

Hello,

We are currently starting a project to include collaborative-construction tools (e.g. Google Docs, MindMeister, CmapTools) into Sakai.

Regards,
Rafael

Dr. Rafael Morales. Profesor investigador. IGCAAV @ UDGVirtual, Universidad de Guadalajara. Avenida de la Paz 2453, Colonia Arcos Vallarta, 44130 Guadalajara, Jalisco, México. Tel +52 (33) 3540-3020 ext. 18823. Fax +52 (33) 3630-0934. Email rmorales at udgvirtual.udg.mx<mailto:rmorales at udgvirtual.udg.mx>. Web http://investigacion.​udgvirtual.​udg.​mx/​personal/​rmorales