[Using Sakai] Educational Technology Use Survey

Steve Lonn slonn at umich.edu
Fri Mar 25 12:57:26 PDT 2011

Hi Kenna,

I would highly recommend using some / all of the survey items co-written by the Multi-Insitutional Survey Initiative participants from 2009-2010, and still in use by several institutions using Sakai. Further information, including the instruments and who is participating this year and in years past, is all available on this Confluence page:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/eAZJB

Steve
Steven Lonn, Ph.D.  -  Postdoctoral Research Fellow
USE Lab, Digital Media Commons, Part of the CTools / Sakai Team
The Duderstadt Center, MLibrary, University of Michigan
Ph: (248) 905-1566	AIM: simchasl	Web: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~slonn/