[Using Sakai] Automatic certificate creation upon passing a course

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 17:56:46 PDT 2011

Hi All,

We want to automatically generate certificates for users who pass a course in
Sakai. We were thinking about checking some gradebook table to see which users
have earned the passing score and then forward their information to an external
service that will generate the certificates. Maybe we can also use the
conditional release function in some way.

Does anyone know of a better approach to accomplish this?

 Thanks,
Anand