[Using Sakai] Conference parking ideas

Regan, Alan Alan.Regan at pepperdine.edu
Tue Jun 7 19:42:36 PDT 2011

Hi, Matthew, et al.

Based on the thread, I updated the conference gateway page on transportation:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CONF2011/Transportation

My understanding about parking at the hotel:
* Arrive and leave same day: special rate $16/day for conference
* Overnight rate: $35/day if staying at hotel

I'll see if I can get confirmation on the above details for everyone.

If anyone is looking for things to do in the area, I compiled a lot of places for consideration here:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CONF2011/Dining+and+Things+To+Do

I hope something here helps...

Sincerely,

Alan Regan, MFA