[Using Sakai] Conference parking ideas

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Tue Jun 7 16:36:29 PDT 2011

In Denver, we were located in far tarnation. To the degree that LA can
be said to have any central location, we are more in it than we were
in Denver.

UMich is a zipcar school:
http://www.zipcar.com/umich/

In my experience, zipcar membership when you are part of an affiliated
institution is much more cost effective.

- Nate