[Using Sakai] Assignments 2 v1.0 Release

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Wed Jun 8 08:49:30 PDT 2011

Hello Sakai!

Based on a few tweaks to the rc1 we've now tagged Assignments2 v1.0.

Source:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/assignment2/tags/1.0

Build Instructions and Info (included with checkout):
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/assignment2/tags/1.0/README.html

This release incorporates several semesters worth of testing, bug fixes and
functionality additions.

New stuff includes:
- Reworking of permissions for various tasks
- Improved Gradebook interaction and syncing
- Lot's of work on our Turnitin and OSP integration.
- Improved bulk uploading and downloading
- User interface improvements based on user testing and feedback from
production support
- Lot's of bug fixes.

Near term plans include mostly small bug fixes and Jira/Confluence
gardening before/during the conference.

Any feedback, questions, testing reports are greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Steve