[Using Sakai] wiki links

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:59:09 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 7:30 AM, Robin Hill <Hill at uwyo.edu> wrote:
> What a great suggestion (re Help files).  And we'd like a few more of those.
>
> The documentation ad-hoc group-- at least as represented by me-- invites you to add to our page, "Documentation Issues to Serve as Motivation," so that we have a collection of such questions for guidance.
>  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ESUP/Documentation+Issues+to+Serve+as+Motivation
>
> In order to filter out the documentation issues that arise from not actually reading the documentation, I've included a column asking which doc sources you've already checked.

Thanks Robin.

I've been complaining about the issue tracking infrastructure of Sakai
elsewhere (WRT to OAE), but I have to say, this sort of thing doesn't
exactly encourage me to spend my limited time contributing a report.

Can I perhaps just ask you to note my suggestion, in whatever way
works for your team, that it'd be nice to include information about
the link macro in this document:

<https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/access/wiki/site/info/local-wiki-help.html?breadcrumb=0>

... such that it gets distributed in the release help docs?

Bruce