[Using Sakai] wiki links

Robin Hill Hill at uwyo.edu
Thu Jan 27 04:30:13 PST 2011

What a great suggestion (re Help files).  And we'd like a few more of those.

The documentation ad-hoc group-- at least as represented by me-- invites you to add to our page, "Documentation Issues to Serve as Motivation," so that we have a collection of such questions for guidance.
  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ESUP/Documentation+Issues+to+Serve+as+Motivation

In order to filter out the documentation issues that arise from not actually reading the documentation, I've included a column asking which doc sources you've already checked.

--
  Robin K. Hill, Ph. D.      Coordinator of Instructional Computing, University of Wyoming
  http://www/uwyo.edu/ctl