[Using Sakai] Tools!

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Thu Jan 20 11:13:57 PST 2011

The Opened Practices site that welcomes participants from all open
teaching communities is designed to be a repository for such
resources:
http://openedpractices.org

What you describe might be cataloged as a Resource as a Tool:
http://openedpractices.org/practices

Or as a complete teaching practice:
http://openedpractices.org/practices

We welcome suggestions to improve the site, especially if you also
help implement any changes!

- Nate Angell, rSmart