[Using Sakai] Using Sakai List - REMINDER - Sakai Documentation Redesign conference call tomorrow

Regan, Alan Alan.Regan at pepperdine.edu
Tue Jan 18 12:09:27 PST 2011

Dear Using Sakai List,

This is a reminder that tomorrow, we'll hold the second conference call for the Sakai Documentation Redesign project.

Call in information:
    * Wednesday, January 19
    * 9:00 AM Pacific, 12:00 PM Eastern
    * Conference Call:
          o Sean reserved Sakai 003 bridge
          o Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
          o Conference Code: 22386#
          o PIN: 72524#

Agenda:
    * Identify project lead
    * Identify sections of the out of the box (OOTB) docs to target for redesign
    * Assign teams to create content for the project
    * Identify existing resources that we could use as guidelines or possibly repurpose

More details:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ESUP/2011-01-19+End-User+Documentation+Meeting

Thank you!

Sincerely,