[Using Sakai] test resources

Stephen Hoeprich shoeprich at walsh.edu
Wed Aug 10 15:34:19 PDT 2011

Hi,
There should be a “test resources” section for pictures and other files that instructors want to put on the test.  I want to show drawings of chemicals reacting for a chemistry course.  The students should only be able to see the pictures if they are taking the test.

Currently, I have to load the pictures into the resources section of the course page.  I have to keep the resources folder hidden except for a few minutes when the students load the test page on their web browser.   The students' test sakai page loads the images while the test pictures are "visible" to anyone with access in the course.  This is a security problem.
Thanks,
Steve