[Using Sakai] Character limits and HTML coding

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Sun Sep 26 22:58:16 PDT 2010

Hi Chris,

Yeah. I know you are talking about the FCK behavior, but I don't have a
quick solution for that.

Couple of schools have asked for extending the character limits (even for
plain text), and that's why we have SAM-756 for Samigo 2.8. And by extending
the limits, your issue can be resolved as well. So I think extending the
limits might be a good solution for you.

Thanks,
Karen