[Using Sakai] University of Montreal is leaving Sakai

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Thu Sep 16 22:40:04 PDT 2010

Florian:

Thanks for your gracious note. I encourage you and your colleagues to
continue engagement as possible with the Sakai community in those areas
where focus transcends technology choices, such as the Teaching & Learning,
User Experience, and Accessibility groups.

I wish you well in your new endeavors!

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist