[Using Sakai] University of Montreal is leaving Sakai

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Fri Sep 17 05:54:24 PDT 2010

Florian,

I think we all understand the your situation and appreciate the disappoint
you must be feeling.

The contributions from University of Montréal have been diverse and
significant and will, along with all of the individuals involved, be
missed.  As others have suggested, it would be great to have you continue
to be involved so if opportunities arise that would allow you to do so
please consider it.

Josh
Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer