[Using Sakai] University of Montreal is leaving Sakai

Florian Meyer florian.meyer at umontreal.ca
Thu Sep 16 13:30:16 PDT 2010

Hi every one !

As you probably know, the University of Montreal was working on implementing
Sakai as the new Learning Environment.
Unfortunatly, the recently nominated administration decided to stop that
project and to move with another team on another platform that isn¹t
confirmed yet.

Like all my colleagues, members of the Project Sakai Team for the University
of Montréal, we are quite disappointed. We believed a lot in that project
and Sakai.
We will now put our energy on the new platform and make sure all the users
will be learning, teaching and collaborating with quality.

We want to thank the entire Sakai community for the support, the energy and
the quality of the work you offered.

We wish you all a great success !

Florian Meyer

Florian Meyer  |  Conseiller pédagogique
Bureau de l¹environnement numérique d¹apprentissage (BENA)  |  Projet ENA
Université de Montréal  |  Bureau X-100-21, Pavillon Roger Gaudry

florian.meyer at umontreal.ca
bena.umontreal.ca
momentum.umontreal.ca