[Using Sakai] Classifying students by programmes

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 01:21:59 PST 2010

Hi Rafael,

If you have this information in LDAP or can feed it into another provider, you can set a user type based on that attribute, say 'phd'. Then create a !user.template.phd template (note the phd at the end which matches the user type) and assign the appropriate permission to that user type only.

cheers,
Steve