[Using Sakai] Classifying students by programmes

Rafael Morales rmorales at udgvirtual.udg.mx
Wed Nov 24 07:51:31 PST 2010

Thank you all. However, I need to clarify my thoughts on this, so I need
to ask more detailed questions:

    * Would the !user.template.phd allow me to define new users as phd
      (instead of registered or guest)? I can see other templates:
      !user.template.maintain and !user.template.sample; but I cannot
      create users of those types, can I?
    * Would I need to define something like !site.template.phdproject
      and !site.template.phdseminar to facilite the creation of sites
      available only to PhD students? Is it a way to create sites
      available only to registered (not guest) users.

I have to say that the realm part of Sakai has been the harder one for
me to grasp.

Regards,
Rafael