[Using Sakai] Authorized users for Site Stats tool?

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon Nov 22 14:12:57 PST 2010

You may be missing realm permissions for the Instructor role.

To add the "sitestats.view" permission for all existing sites, go to
Administration Workspace -> Realms -> !site.helper -> Edit Instructor
(if does not exist, Add Role) -> check sitestats.view -> Save.

You will also want to make sure sitestats.view has been granted to the
Instructor in the standard course template realm: !site.template.course.

--Sam