[Using Sakai] Authorized users for Site Stats tool?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:13:37 PST 2010

Hi Christina,

You need to give those users the sitestats.view permission for their role in the site.

 It sounds like you are retroactively adding sitestats to sites, so your best bet is to update the appropriate !site.template and then run a webservice over the existing sites to add this permission to the roles in those sites. It's called copyRole and is in 2.7, but can be dropped into earlier versions if you need.

cheers.
Steve