[Using Sakai] Authorized users for Site Stats tool?

Christina Schwiebert CSCHWIEBERT at northweststate.edu
Mon Nov 22 14:07:28 PST 2010

Where can the authorized users for the Site Stats tool be set? We're testing Sakai and a few of the instructors have requested the tool, but when it's added under Site Info, it does not appear for them on the left. I am able to login as  Sakai Administrator and the Site Stats tool is listed, but it appears that Administrator is currently the only one who can see it.  Roles are set as Instructor for each of them, so there must be some permissions option I'm missing.  If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,

Christina Schwiebert
Multimedia Systems Technician
Northwest State Community College