[Using Sakai] Question about notifying students when grades have been posted

Perpich, Diana dperpich at umich.edu
Tue Nov 23 06:51:30 PST 2010

Greetings from Michigan.  The SAK noted below references an earlier, duplicate request.  The fix version is 2.7, but we are currently running 2.6 at UM with the option already available (see screenshot).

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17596
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17368

[cid:1959ED63-F977-4751-B714-8EEDDE1660EB at hsd1.mi.comcast.net.]

diana perpich | digital media commons | university of michigan