[Using Sakai] Reminder > MISI Conference Calls This Week

Steve Lonn slonn at umich.edu
Tue Mar 9 10:27:25 PST 2010

Colleagues,
Please join us for one of the following call times this week to discuss the MISI Core Survey Questions:
(Please send a quick email to Steve letting him know which time slot you'll be joining for so we have a rough idea of numbers to expect)

Wednesday, March 10: 2:00pm-3:30pm (1400-1530) - Eastern Time
Thursday, March 11: 9:00am-10:30am (0900-1030) - Eastern Time
Friday, March 12: 10:00am-11:30am (1000-1130) - Eastern Time

All calls will be on the Sakai003 conference bridge.
The Conference Bridges support both Internet (e.g., Polycom, XMeeting [for MacOS], Ekiga [Linux, Windows]) and telephone connections:

Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Internet: 156.56.240.9
Sakai003
Conference Code: 386#
PIN: 72524#

(Note this is a different conference room than we used last time)

** If none of these times work for you and you would like to express your opinions about the survey items verbally, please contact Steve for a time to setup a voice and/or video connection.

----------------------------

BEFORE the calls, please make sure you have done the following:

1. Institution Informational Survey
We are asking one person from each institution to please fill out an informational survey about your planned survey, your institution, and your implementation of Sakai. This will help all of us compare institutions based on similar size, setting, use of Sakai, and other metrics. The survey is available here: https://lessons.ummu.umich.edu/2k/misi/info

2. Voting & Commenting on Suggested "Core" Survey Items
Please voice your opinion on the "core" survey items on this wiki page: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/exEQB  You should be able to edit the embedded Wikispaces pages as a guest and should not need a separate account, unless you want one.

Thanks, Steve
Steven Lonn, Ph.D.  -  Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Usability, Support, and Evaluation (USE) Lab, Part of the CTools / Sakai Team
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, University of Michigan
Ph: (248) 905-1566	AIM: simchasl	Web: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~slonn/