[Using Sakai] sakai installation problem

Tapas Mishra mightydreams at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 02:48:35 PDT 2010

> Tomcat. For your other questions, readup on JAVA_OPTS so you can learn about
> what you are setting. Installing a Sakai instance does assume some knowledge
> of Java and Tomcat.

Well thanks for this one but do update the docs.I have posted the
correct solution to do so.
The docs are 200% wrong.
There is no
sakai.properties file by default from where will I get in my dreams an
idea to create sakai.properties manually or I need to use a svn setup
to search that file and then use it
No setenv.sh by default exists and the doc repeatedly says to use that.

The permissions of sakai-bin should changed you have not mentioned
these things any where.

--
Tapas
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com