[Using Sakai] Campus-wide Surveys

Adin Ray ARAY at shepherd.edu
Mon Feb 15 11:54:20 PST 2010

Many thanks for the advice about the Evaluation System.  This looks right along the lines of what we are needing.  I'm still working out how to apply a survey through it to an entire group of users, preferably a large group such as "all students", but haven't found a way outside of pre-existing survey sites and adhoc user lists yet, but I feel that once I work this out it will be very helpful.  Also thanks to Diana about the information about auto-join, which, whether it is used in this situation or not, I'm sure may be quite useful to us in the near future.

Regards,

Adin Ray

Adin J. Ray
Shepherd University