[Using Sakai] REMINDER: Sakai Multi-Institutional Survey Calls

Steve Lonn slonn at umich.edu
Thu Feb 4 12:20:07 PST 2010

Colleagues,

We look forward to our first Sakai 2010 Multi-Institutional Survey Initiative (MISI) meetings next week. We hope you will be able to attend the phone conference on either
Monday February 8th at 0900 (9:00am Eastern Time, GMT -5:00)
or
Wednesday February 10th at 1330 (1:30pm Eastern Time, GMT -5:00)

Both of these calls will be available via telephone & Internet on the Sakai 001 conference bridge.
The Conference Bridges support both Internet (e.g., Polycom, XMeeting [for MacOS], Ekiga [Linux, Windows]) and telephone connections:

Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Internet: 156.56.240.9
Sakai001
Conference Code: 348#
PIN: 72524#
If you are not able to attend either conference call, please send Steve an email and he'll be happy to find an individual time to discuss your questions and comments.

PLANNED AGENDA:

1. Welcome to MISI
2. Description of planned activities: "core" survey question development, distribution, collection, analysis (quantitative), presentation of results
3. TO DO #1: Institutional Review Board (Human Subjects) approval / exemption
4. TO DO #2: Voting & Comments on last year's survey questions AND creation of new questions.
5. Future conference call - discussion of survey items.
6. Questions / Comments

We look forward to talking with all of you very soon!
Steve & Stephanie

Steven Lonn, Ph.D.  -  Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Usability, Support, and Evaluation (USE) Lab, Part of the CTools / Sakai Team
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, University of Michigan
Ph: (248) 905-1566	AIM: simchasl	Web: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~slonn/

Stephanie D. Teasley, Ph.D.
Research Associate Professor