[Using Sakai] removing "Delete" from Worksite Setup

Jon Wheat jwheat at messiah.edu
Mon Feb 1 12:25:17 PST 2010

sure, does, thanks.
I don't think anyone has click it to get that message, we just figured that since unchecking site.add removed the 'New' link, site.del would do the same for Delete.

Thanks, I'll test it out to make sure they can't actually perform that action.

- Jon

>>> Zhen Qian <zqian at umich.edu> 2/1/2010 2:54 PM >>>

Jon:
The check for "site.del" should be embeded inside SiteService.allowRemoveSite(String) already.
In worksite setup, since the checkboxes are used for both "Edit" and "Delete" operations, the delete permission is not enforced in the list page. However, when one selects some sites to delete which he doesn't have permission to, an alert message would be shown at that time in the confirmation page.
Does this make sense?
- Zhen