[Using Sakai] Sakai 2, looking for more information about "seamless integration to library resources"

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Apr 9 01:51:15 PDT 2010

Hi all,

The Sakai Project website advertises in its Product Overview page:

> - For seamless integration to library resources, the Sakaibrary tools link library resources to Sakai.

I cannot find any more information about this there.

Is there more than Sakaibrary for Sakai 2?

Is Sakaibrary still a contrib project (citations helper in since 2.4) ?

Is it more than Citations Helper and Citations in Sakai 2?

How are Citations Helper and Citations related?

Cheers,

Jean-Francois Leveque
UPMC Sakai CTO