[Using Sakai] Migratin from Moodle to Sakai [Scanned]

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 18 10:57:01 PST 2009

Done. http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17416

There has been a recent new version of Respondus. I haven't tested
with it.

This is based on our WebCT conversion code. There is probably unused
code in it. It works by fully parsing the Respondus QTI and generating
completely new QTI that Samigo will understand. Attempts are made to
fix up URLs to point into resources in Sakai.

Please note the setting of institution. If you use it directly, i.e.
you don't call it from Samigo you will need to update that and
possibly the text that uses it.