[Using Sakai] Are you using/planning to use Profile2? If so, let me know!

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Fri Nov 13 05:57:13 PST 2009

Steve,

We're evaluating it over the next few months here at Marist.  Based on
what we've seen and read we're very interested in adopting it.  rSmart,
our support vendor, has released it as a "beta" tool in their 2.6.2
release last week...we're moving it into our dev environment for testing
and experimentation with the goal of moving it into production sometime in
our spring semester.

Thanks for the work on this new tool!

Josh

-----------------------------
Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron

From:
Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>
To:
"sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org List"
<sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>, "sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org
List" <sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org>
Date:
11/13/2009 05:16 AM
Subject:
[Using Sakai] Are you using/planning to use Profile2? If so,        let me
know!
Sent by:
sakai-user-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org

Hi everyone,

As you may be aware, a number of new tools and services are being
considered by the Sakai Product Council for inclusion in Sakai 2.7:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/j4LgAw

Profile2 is one of these new tools:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/DYA7AQ

Over the past few months I've heard from a number of institutions
trialling, interested or maybe even in production with Profile2 but just
wanted to get a new show of hands of who is using Profile2 so I can work
with you in your rollout and through any issues you might have. So, who's
using it!

cheers,
sakai-user mailing list
sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org